
The sign says it all, as the Llechfan is slowly gaining many of the buildings from Compton Down. I was lucky enough to meet Kes as well

Compton Down steelworks (I think) ready for relocation onto the layout

16mm pump trolly

Darjeeling train on the upper circuit, nicely backlit

I was suprised to find none other then Dolwyddellan light rail there with Snowdon, looking a little bit grubbier then it did when it visited the ANLR!

Darj train on the truly spectacular ledge section

Snowdon on the bottom, and double headed england engines on the top.

Double headed englands on a slate train

Pair of Lightlined Taliesin's, one belonging to Iron Man, the other to Geoff Munday

Then things started to get serious, with a triple header

More Ffestiniog on shed

Roundhouse Linda and Snowdon double heading a collosal train, that included anything you could imagine, carriages, wagons and a dead mamod as well

Linda and Snowdon descend to the lower loop
Thanks to all who were at the Llechfan for a fantastic afternoon, I'll certainly be back and with a loco this time

