IP Jessie, "where art thou?"

A place for discussing battery-electric locomotives, whether they're diesel, steam or even electric outline
bessytractor
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

IP Jessie, "where art thou?"

Post by bessytractor » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:37 am

point of interest, I was browsing the IP engineering web shop today and noted that the Jessie has vanished from its listings.  Anyone know more of this?  I was under the impression it was a "best seller" comparatively speaking.

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 am

BU99ER!

Does anyone know what the last "list price" was of the Jessie and/or the control panel please?

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Double Post I know, but I just want to "bump" this thread with a plea to anyone who has information regarding the original cost of an IP Jessie.
Sir Haydn has given me a best guesstimate and I've found the price of the add-ons, so if anyone has an old pricelist (or good memory) and could let me know I'd be most grateful :D
(I'm trying to set a fair price for my loco, currently up for "offers", which is a bit unhelpful to potential new owners, sorry :oops: )

GTB
Driver
Driver

Post by GTB » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:56 am

Narrow Minded:46519 wrote:Double Post I know, but I just want to "bump" this thread with  a plea to anyone who has information regarding the original cost of an IP Jessie.
Just joined and was going through old posts.

Old versions of websites can sometimes be found on 'The Wayback Machine' internet archive. Not all photos are still available, but the text is there, so useful for this sort of thing.

http://waybackmachine.org/

FWIW 2 months after your post, the last price shown for 'Jessie' was ~179GBP and the radio control was 57.50GBP.

Regards,
Graeme

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:28 am

Thanks Graeme, that's a handy bit of info for future reference!
Welcome to the Forum BTW ;)