laalrattysbrother productions returns to silliness

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
laalratty
Retired Director
Retired Director

laalrattysbrother productions returns to silliness

Post by laalratty » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Well it's been a long time since I put anything on youtube that shows the NWAG's liking for silliness and stupidity. However today I righted that wrong by editing some video taken back in October, of PTLRcecil's ANDEL Moelwyn doing something it shouldn't be able to do!!!
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI0G4Rhwj7A?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TI0G4Rhwj7A?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
PTLRcecil suggested the Star Trek theme (personally I don't like star trek!) and provided suitable commentary. Also listen out (probably have to turn speakers right up) for the heckler during Cecil's speech :lol:
"What the hell is that?"
"It's a model icebreaker sir."
"It's a bit big isn't it?"
"It's a full scale model sir....."

Tobias
Trainee Fireman
Trainee Fireman

Post by Tobias » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

garden railway NASA? :lol: :lol: :lol:
steams up!

MoelygestLR
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by MoelygestLR » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:55 pm

get on with it!
Thanks,

Paul Wood
MGLR

laalratty
Retired Director
Retired Director

Post by laalratty » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Well another stupid video from me, and it's this years episode of the almost popular "Things that go wrong at steamups" franchise
Between me and PTLR cecil, we are up to part 6, although if I commited all things that went wrong at steamups to youtube videos, I think we would be nearer part 60000 rather then 6!!! :lol:
Anyway...
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XR0RGjaZul0?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XR0RGjaZul0?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Enjoy, and if you are SLRmidge, I've fled the country.....
"What the hell is that?"
"It's a model icebreaker sir."
"It's a bit big isn't it?"
"It's a full scale model sir....."

Hancockshire
Driver
Driver

Post by Hancockshire » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 pm

It could of got worse at those steam ups. On it's first outing, my scratchbuilt loco showed that it was built with British craftsmanship by breaking down, constantly. It even broke down on the big forth bridge at my local garden railway. just a note, when it said 'The Final Frontier' in that first vid, I instantly thought of the Iron Maiden song of the same name

Sir Clothem Cap
Driver
Driver

Post by Sir Clothem Cap » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Why does lightweight trucks falling off rails seem so familiar?

bungle80a
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

Post by bungle80a » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Hancockshire:45612 wrote:It could of got worse at those steam ups. On it's first outing, my scratchbuilt loco showed that it was built with British craftsmanship by breaking down, constantly. It even broke down on the big forth bridge at my local garden railway. just a note, when it said 'The Final Frontier' in that first vid, I instantly thought of the Iron Maiden song of the same name
Which line is that Hancockshire??
Think I may have seen the line in question on youtube??!!
Bungle80a

"Who has stolen the 3 link coupling off the end of my train?!?!

.....[a few minutes pass hunting down replacements].....

"So, which comedian has uncoupled my entire train?!?!"

Hancockshire
Driver
Driver

Post by Hancockshire » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:46 pm

bungle80a:46083 wrote:
Hancockshire:45612 wrote:It could of got worse at those steam ups. On it's first outing, my scratchbuilt loco showed that it was built with British craftsmanship by breaking down, constantly. It even broke down on the big forth bridge at my local garden railway. just a note, when it said 'The Final Frontier' in that first vid, I instantly thought of the Iron Maiden song of the same name
Which line is that Hancockshire??
Think I may have seen the line in question on youtube??!!
Not sure, I just refer to it as my local garden railway :lol: