16mm for the Holidays

Links to and discussion of garden railway video footage or videos of real railways which might inspire members with their modelling
artfull dodger
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver

16mm for the Holidays

Post by artfull dodger » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:50 pm

Our local steam group, led by Jim Sanders aka Wee Bee Loco Works, set up his portable layout at a train show in Indianapolis this past Saturday. This was our final set up for 2019. Not a big turnout for both the show or our loose knit group of live steamers. Many having family obligations that day. But my friend and I put on a good show with several long runs of my Pearse Earl with prototype mixed consist and his Roundhouse Lilla with a quarry train in tow(along with a certain bunny!). I took a short video while the two of us were running. This was the middle of an hour and a half run of both models, with plenty of stops for water, and one for fuel and to replenish lubricators. Both models have RCS RC control with palm size controlers. Makes it much easier to one hand run the model and video with one's other hand. Enjoy and Happy Holidays from our group to yours! Mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMEsdlRoK4I
Silly NT's.....I have Asperger's Syndrome!