Looking for rail and chairs help

Anything related to the garden railway world that is not catered for in another board
Post Reply
Steamcoaster

Looking for rail and chairs help

Post by Steamcoaster » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:28 am

Dear All

After a long break I am returning to the hobby. I have some tenmille bullhead rail and plastic chairs but would prefer whitemetal chairs now or, I am looking for flat bottom rail. I heard this was hard to find now?

All help gratefully received.

User avatar
tom_tom_go
Driver
Driver
Posts: 4824
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am
Location: Kent, UK
Contact:

Re: Looking for rail and chairs help

Post by tom_tom_go » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

If you are still looking try Cliff Barker:

http://www.cliffbarker.talktalk.net

User avatar
Soar Valley Light
Driver
Driver
Posts: 1490
Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:18 pm
Location: North West Leicestershire

Re: Looking for rail and chairs help

Post by Soar Valley Light » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:51 pm

You will struggle to find a true flatbottom rail section, even the bullhead ones are a bit 'sus'. Clif Barker sells some very accurate code 180 bullhead rail. I can certainly vouch for his products. Very well engineered and produced and easy to use.

Andrew
"Smith! Why do you only come to work four days a week?
"'cause I can't manage on three gaffer!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests