Can anybody recommend a charger that I can plug into a socket on a loco that runs on 2 AAA eneloop batteries? I'm feed up of taking them out of the loco to charge them....
Ta
John
battery chargers
- tom_tom_go
- Driver

- Posts: 4824
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 am
- Location: Kent, UK
- Contact:
- philipy
- Moderator

- Posts: 6062
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:00 pm
- Location: South Northants
Re: battery chargers
Strikalite, the battery guys, do them. Ive had no probs with mine.John57sharp:103595 wrote:Can anybody recommend a charger that I can plug into a socket on a loco that runs on 2 AAA eneloop batteries? I'm feed up of taking them out of the loco to charge them....
Ta
John
Philip
-
steamie1
I have a charger which will do anything. Lipo Nimi and old NiCad. It has a fan which helps on bigger stuff. I solder in line a futaba male lead tail on all my locos batteries and the charger has a female output lead.
I charge at 1 amp which is reasonable quick but does not fry the batteries. so 1000mah battery gets 1 amp. The charger senses the battery type for me and hey presto all is well.
Most modern chargers do this, all I'd say is get one with a mains input (some have 12dc only) and get one with a fan, as larger batteries make the charger hot.
Any goo R/C shop will advise and supply. I bought quality Superbrain MRC job many years ago and still have it. I use it an awful lot. With TX socket leads etc I can charge any radio transmitter, any receiver battery, or a Lipo for a car, anything. One charger does all.
I charge at 1 amp which is reasonable quick but does not fry the batteries. so 1000mah battery gets 1 amp. The charger senses the battery type for me and hey presto all is well.
Most modern chargers do this, all I'd say is get one with a mains input (some have 12dc only) and get one with a fan, as larger batteries make the charger hot.
Any goo R/C shop will advise and supply. I bought quality Superbrain MRC job many years ago and still have it. I use it an awful lot. With TX socket leads etc I can charge any radio transmitter, any receiver battery, or a Lipo for a car, anything. One charger does all.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests