P&J Models gone?

Do you have a problem? Here is the place to appeal for help
Post Reply
User avatar
JMORG
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm
Location: Gloucester

P&J Models gone?

Post by JMORG » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Has P&J Models ceased trading? I was looking for their Diesel cab detailing set :(

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 pm

I regret to say long since! The range has been split up - I know Trenarren Models have got some of the detailing stuff...............

andymctractor

Post by andymctractor » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

I think you will find IP Engineering has some of the rolling stock detailing stuff.

User avatar
JMORG
Trainee Driver
Trainee Driver
Posts: 940
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 pm
Location: Gloucester

Post by JMORG » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 pm

I had a look at both sites and I cant find either :(
Oh well best get on with scratch building :D

andymctractor

Post by andymctractor » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:58 pm

JMORG:102871 wrote:I had a look at both sites and I cant find either :(
Oh well best get on with scratch building :D
They are not called P+J anymore but I think you will find these are ex P+J parts.

http://www.ipengineering.co.uk/page106.html

Hope this helps.

MDLR

Post by MDLR » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:04 pm

The link IS to ex P&J Models parts - I recognize the document clips!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests