New Mamod File Library

This section is useful for posting interesting copies of instruction manuals and similar pieces to help other members of the hobby
Chris Cairns
Driver
Driver

New Mamod File Library

Post by Chris Cairns » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 pm

I have always been aware that items attached to a Topic or a PM have a finite life in the myfreeforms Gallery, although there does not appear to be any rule governing their life expectancy.

Having posted a link to some of my files located in this Forum's library in a discussion on Facebook I was advised that some of the files were no longer available.

I do not have the facility or money to store these files elsewhere on-line, so I was very pleased when David Hippey very kindly agreed to host them on his HGLW website.

To access this Mamod File Library please surf to www.hglw.co.uk then select Links. The library is located at the bottom of that list.

With most 1980's/1990's Mamodification manufacturers having ceased trading and a lot of useful files being 'lost' on-line this library is being developed to collect any information relating to all things Mamod & the associated 'J' family of the IP Jane, PPS Jenny, PPS Janet & RWM Janet.

So if you have a copy of any illusive information like the instructions for the Shirley meths burner, etc. please consider adding them to this library (e-mail them to HGLW) so that other owners can benefit from them. PDF file format is the best option and please remember to respect any copyright issues. Thank You.

Chris Cairns.

dhippey
Cleaner
Cleaner

Website update - New files added

Post by dhippey » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:54 am

Hi Guys,

Another couple of files added to the Mamod file library on my website under the Mamod entry off the links page www.hglw.co.uk/links.html
These files are courtesy of Chris C and Superbiker_UK

What Mamod files and documents do you have gathering dust in your collections? If you have anything not currently in the library send it along to HGLW@EagleAssist.com to share with the rest of the community.