Some photos from ØVJ

If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
St.Michael
Fireman
Fireman

Some photos from ØVJ

Post by St.Michael » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Good evening again
First of all: This evening I had a lot of fun driving my two Regners at the same time. I´ts not the first time I´m doing it, but I´m getting better every time I try.
I have also built an easy version of trestlebridge to the workshop.
I´m thinking that the place can develop into a small industrial area.
This is not the best of pictures, but its difficult having both locos under steam and at the same time consentrate on taking pictures. Hope you like them. :D
Regards from Michael

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 am

Hello!

Like the factory!

Not only two trains running, but shunting too, very impressive. If you're going to run two trains then Regner locos are a good choice, so slow runing and dependable, I'm very fond of my one.

Cheers,

Andrew.

Narrow Minded
Driver
Driver

Post by Narrow Minded » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:44 am

its difficult having both locos under steam and at the same time consentrate on taking pictures
Some old "words of wisdom" I remember are that you should run trains OR take photo's - I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to ignore the advice ;)

St.Michael
Fireman
Fireman

Post by St.Michael » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 am

Hi again. As always, kind words encourage me to keep on with my train driving and building at the ØVJ. Thank you :D And to Andrew I was going to send the adress to the Ebay sides where I ordered the plans for the factory, but they seem to have expired. It is buildingplans in 1:24
so I have added 1 cm at some vital places to make it a bit more 1:20
My station ,Stålbågågutua ;) is also plans bought from the same place
Michael