Page 1 of 1

Another Busted Bricks Loco

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:08 pm
by Superbiker_uk
I bought this from Micheal at Busted Bricks when they first came out. I have only just recently finished it :oops:

Anyway - here's my effort :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm
by jay1976
now made by hglw..
of all the kits of these small diesels havent seen 1 the same yet..

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:05 pm
by MDLR
I agree................... Where did the side panels come from? (............. and PLEASE don't say "out of my spares box"...........)

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:52 am
by Superbiker_uk
MDLR:98102 wrote:Where did the side panels come from?
Hi Brian - the side panels were sold by Dream Steam as part number MISC010 "Engine Compartment Cover Vented" at £2 each. I do not think they have them in stock now though.

Here is a link to their Diesel Loco Diecast parts:

http://www.dreamsteam.co.uk/category-79.html

Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:43 am
by Superbiker_uk
Here is a short video:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fANW9yuGbrA?ve ... width="560" height="315"></embed>

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm
by BIGNY
A very nice critter ! :D