Page 1 of 2

NG at the NRM (and other things)

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm
by MDLR

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 pm
by DLRdan
While I'm sure its very interesting all I can see is a blank Facetube screen

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 pm
by Chris Cairns
a blank Facetube screen
The only real Facebook page!!

Chris Cairns.

PS - Brian has not made his photos public so you need to sign into Facebook to see them.

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm
by MDLR
Just checked - they appear to be public - they're certainly not anything else............

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:42 pm
by Big Al
I can't see it either

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm
by MDLR
OK you lot - try this!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73362649@N ... 387656534/

which I've just set up...................

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 pm
by Big Al
I can see it now very good pictures.   :shock:

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm
by Steven.T
Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)

Still looks cracking!

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm
by Narrow Minded
ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)

Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?! ;)

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm
by Sir haydn
Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:
ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)

Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?! ;)
Maybe, or 'once Bittern twice shy'

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 pm
by Steven.T
Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:
ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)

Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?! ;)
Can't beat 'em!

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm
by Narrow Minded
ste234:78652 wrote:
Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:
ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)

Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?! ;)
Can't beat 'em!
Image

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm
by Steven.T
Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish! :lol:

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm
by Narrow Minded
ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish!  :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!! 8)

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 pm
by Steven.T
Narrow Minded:78657 wrote:
ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish!  :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!! 8)
I've got nothing to worry about, I've called the GWR paint colour Cow pat green before now, so this isn't much worse ;)

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm
by Narrow Minded
ste234:78658 wrote:
Narrow Minded:78657 wrote:
ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish!  :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!! 8)
I've got nothing to worry about, I've called the GWR paint colour Cow pat green before now, so this isn't much worse  ;)
:shock:

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm
by Steven.T
Thats any invites to any members open days with a Great Western themed layout out the window then! :lol:

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 am
by Narrow Minded
Image :lol:

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am
by williamfj
Not the bear, not the bear!!! :help:

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm
by laalratty
I made the remark to Zach not more then a couple of weeks ago that we havn't had any bungles for ages.....

That's two within the space of a week! :lol:

Got to agree with the sentiments about the GWR that have been expressed though!