Page 1 of 1

Two locos at the ØVJ

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:05 am
by St.Michael
Taken with my mobile...
Imageπ
Michael

Re: Two locos at the ØVJ

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:27 pm
by kandnwlr
St.Michael:76438 wrote:Taken with my mobile...
Imageπ
Michael
Like what you´ve done to that Regner loco. Check out my K&NWLR where you should find some more of them.

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:33 pm
by Peter L
Beautiful!

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm
by St.Michael
Hi. I just like to thank you for kind comments on my picture :D
By the way, I have a problem with my Regnerloco: The water presses back out from the waterfillertube. I read in the last issue of GR (It´s a lumberjack...) that this is a common problem on the Regner locos. I have already installed a new waterfiller. But the same thing happens again. Are there any comments or ideas how to stop the water from pressing backwards?
With regards to you all. Michael