Page 1 of 1

New Swift Sixteen 5 plank covered wagon

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm
by swiftsixteen
Hi,

Just wanted to show you the newest Swift Sixteen wagon  :D

http://www.swiftsixteen.com/productDeta ... oductID=44

Thanks,
Rob.

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm
by LMS-Jools
Looks Good. :D

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 pm
by MDLR
Does it come with the "rope" to tie the "sheet" down with? A very impressive model!

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm
by swiftsixteen
Yes,

It is listed as rigging hemp in the 'kit contents' and you can also see it inbetween the wheel sets on the kit layout picture  :)

Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 pm
by MDLR
Fine! (chuckle)

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 am
by tom_tom_go
Looks good Rob, well done.

If I go down the 'plastic' road I think this would be my first purchase ;)

Cheers,

Tom

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 pm
by williamfj
The tarp effect is very impressive, another wagon on the list!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:37 am
by Narrow Minded
That looks great Rob, but how long before we get a "teaser" for the Bertie body kit? The suspense is killing me! :D

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am
by swiftsixteen
When I get back from the Welshpool show I'll be sending the pack to my etchers. I'll then put a picture up as it will only be a few weeks away at that point.

Just to start you guessing, 'you can't see the wheels' :D

That's it, no more clues LOL :D

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 am
by Narrow Minded
swiftsixteen:73593 wrote:Just to start you guessing, 'you can't see the wheels'  :D

That's it, no more clues LOL  :D
Oh you tease! ;)