Just a few photos from butterley today
Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm
A modified roundhouse russell, now in thw works


Ashover Bidget

Modified Bertie, Berwyn




Ashover Bidget

Modified Bertie, Berwyn


An international forum for garden railway modellers in all scales and gauges. It is free to join and is funded through voluntary contributions by its members. Many thanks to all those who keep it going.
http://gardenrails.org/forum/





Now this I like very much - as I do Jill Rowbotham's on the cover of the current Gorton Rail, which has acquired a similar style of smokebox. Is that one you've put together yourself, or did the bits come from another supplier, or ...? (Sorry to be nosey, but it makes such a huge difference to the loco I might just consider one in the duture, whereas I really don't think I could stand the standard smokebox.)Sir haydn wrote:Modified Bertie, Berwyn