Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:32 pm
by SillyBilly
I suspect Eric is now waiting for the release?

Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:52 pm
by alan2525
Mamodevon wrote:She took 13 wagons and coaches plus tender full of water today, but I have had her pulling 20 plus tender full of water, with the ore wagons full of granite from the path.  All rolling stock is always Mamod/MSS of steel construction.

Alan

www.dream-steam.com
These ought to sell like hot cakes especially if you can get the price right and undercut the likes of the PPS Janet... if you can supply optionally with a gas burner too, without pushing them up onto the heels of certain Roundhouse or Accucraft basic models.

Will we be seeing a uniquie "dream-steam" liveried loco too?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 pm
by steamyjim
So what mods does this Mamod/MSS loco have Alan?

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 pm
by ptlrcecil
Thats it im going to live in a cave.
But one day when the moon is bright and the air is still my mamod will make its return. AKA when I can be arsed fixing it. Nice mods by the way.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 pm
by pauly
still nothing on this engines release date?

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 pm
by steamyjim
pauly wrote:still nothing on this engines release date?
Has been released I think. Look on the site. There are upgrade kits, it's one of those. No pictures though :cry: