If you would like to share some of your garden railway photographs or photos of prototypes which might inspire members, then please post them in here
-
MDLR
Post
by MDLR » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 pm
-
DLRdan
Post
by DLRdan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 pm
While I'm sure its very interesting all I can see is a blank Facetube screen
-
Chris Cairns
- Driver

- Posts: 2372
- Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:25 pm
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Post
by Chris Cairns » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 pm
a blank Facetube screen
The only real Facebook page!!
Chris Cairns.
PS - Brian has not made his photos public so you need to sign into Facebook to see them.
-
MDLR
Post
by MDLR » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm
Just checked - they appear to be public - they're certainly not anything else............
-
Big Al
Post
by Big Al » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:42 pm
I can't see it either
-
Big Al
Post
by Big Al » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:35 pm
I can see it now very good pictures.

-
Steven.T
- Fireman

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
- Location: Stockton
Post
by Steven.T » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm
Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)
Still looks cracking!
-
Narrow Minded
Post
by Narrow Minded » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:52 pm
ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)
Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?!

-
Sir haydn
Post
by Sir haydn » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm
Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)
Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?!

Maybe, or 'once Bittern twice shy'
-
Steven.T
- Fireman

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
- Location: Stockton
Post
by Steven.T » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 pm
Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)
Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?!

Can't beat 'em!
-
Narrow Minded
Post
by Narrow Minded » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:20 pm
ste234:78652 wrote:Narrow Minded:78650 wrote:ste234:78648 wrote:Has Mallard had a paint job? She looks a bit newer than the last time I saw her (which was a couple of years ago)
Still looks cracking!
Not another "Duck on a train"?!

Can't beat 'em!

-
Steven.T
- Fireman

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
- Location: Stockton
Post
by Steven.T » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm
Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish!

-
Narrow Minded
Post
by Narrow Minded » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 pm
ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish! :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!!

-
Steven.T
- Fireman

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
- Location: Stockton
Post
by Steven.T » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:38 pm
Narrow Minded:78657 wrote:ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish! :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!!

I've got nothing to worry about, I've called the GWR paint colour Cow pat green before now, so this isn't much worse

-
Narrow Minded
Post
by Narrow Minded » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm
ste234:78658 wrote:Narrow Minded:78657 wrote:ste234:78656 wrote:Nahh thats Great Western, that is rubbish! :lol:
It's a Duck on a Train! - and just you wait until Pendo reads what you've put!!

I've got nothing to worry about, I've called the GWR paint colour Cow pat green before now, so this isn't much worse ;)

-
Steven.T
- Fireman

- Posts: 410
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 pm
- Location: Stockton
Post
by Steven.T » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm
Thats any invites to any members open days with a Great Western themed layout out the window then!

-
Narrow Minded
Post
by Narrow Minded » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 am
-
williamfj
- Trainee Driver

- Posts: 605
- Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm
- Location: York
Post
by williamfj » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am
Not the bear, not the bear!!!

-
laalratty
Post
by laalratty » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:03 pm
I made the remark to Zach not more then a couple of weeks ago that we havn't had any bungles for ages.....
That's two within the space of a week!
Got to agree with the sentiments about the GWR that have been expressed though!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests