Been a while!
Whole railway looks muddy and unkept at the moment
Been out with River Butley in the cold.
Dropping down through the woods outside of Aldeburgh

In the same location, taking a mixed train through

One of the cows appears to have been taken ill!
Photo taken by accident, by the lineside

At the end of the running sessions, on shed at Aldeburgh

Video to follow,
I need some advice though on what to do with a another corner of the railway.
Its the corner behind Woodbridge Station. I want to disguise it so it looks like the railway doesn't run through woodbridge at all
(The branch line deviates and runs along the other side of the river to Woodbridge so I shouldn't really have the model branch line going through the wrong town! At the moment there are the remnants of "Catchit" tunnel

The whole area

You can see the line snaking along behind the station at the front. I'd like to be able to set a camera on the train and for the camera to believe it is going to Bawdsey, not through Woodbridge but I would like to develop the scenery for the buildings of Woodbridge.
My ideas so far consist of having a well disguised tunnel THROUGH the buildings with well disguised ends. My other thoughts were just for more trees or I could build a row of 2D houses infront of the track and a row of roof tops behind the track but have the track running through a cutting. Any thoughts?