Actually managed to "catch some rays" today

- by the look of it, one of the local enthusiasts caught more than that!
He'd heard that the Summer Stock was being used for the first time this year due to the great weather!
Another of the locals was definitely enjoying the sunshine on the green at Loscoe!
Mr B and Sir Haydn were temporarily distracted as one of the residents of the girls school chatted to the station master
But which loco would be in charge of the summer rake? Blodwen was being prep'ed on shed.
Once out on the line though, Albert the driver had to go for a lay down after someone played chicken on the level crossing!
The long arm of the law sorted
that little crisis!
The Earl was called in to deputise....
and was soon coupled to the front of the train
but there was a delay waiting for a tail lamp
Much to the annoyance of
this passenger!
The driver soon got the "off" and headed down The Alley.
I decided to race off to take photo's at Codnor wood, and after the chicken episode earlier I shouldn't have been surprised to see a bunny!
This dog walker was taken aback by the appearance of a Killer Bunney in the grounds of Codnor Castle (Thanks Ian!

)
The Killer Bunny Hunter was informed but looked unperturbed...
I managed to capture The Earl in Codnor Wood,
and approaching Codnor Crossing,
and again at Loscoe before joining the train myself and enjoying the rest of the day
I'll be away working, so I'd just like to say from myself and the rest of the staff and volunteers at the W&LLR
HAPPY EASTER! 
- don't eat too many eggs!
