Sherwood Oaks Light Railway
- 90733
- Driver

- Posts: 1955
- Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contact:
-
DLRdan
-
Sir haydn
Today being a nice day i had a few hours in the garden after a morning in the workshop.
the local garden centre is closing down and everything is at rock bottom prices, so I went and bought them out of 4mm granite chippings! enough to do the whole track for £20! Also had a few plants from them and then set about doing a little landscaping.





the local garden centre is closing down and everything is at rock bottom prices, so I went and bought them out of 4mm granite chippings! enough to do the whole track for £20! Also had a few plants from them and then set about doing a little landscaping.





-
Sir haydn
thanks, iv tried to plan the layout in scenic sections then blended them in the middle. the only section to do now is another station area the opposite side of the garden. this will include a loop and a siding with wagon turn table. this now may have to wait until spring as cold nights and damp ground will hinder the setting of the concrete. still i can lay track on the sections built! and build the liftout bridge
-
Pendo Pilot
Looking great fella, really taking shape now. I like the transition curves before the bridge, I will predict that your TR loco's will look superb going round there.
I know what you mean regarding the frosty nights, still managing to get little bits done in concrete though but it won't be long before thats not possible... I hate winter, the cold & teh fact that it's starting to get dark so early.
I know what you mean regarding the frosty nights, still managing to get little bits done in concrete though but it won't be long before thats not possible... I hate winter, the cold & teh fact that it's starting to get dark so early.
-
Sir haydn
-
Narrow Minded
Great stuff Matt, I've added the link to my site also (on my brand new 23" HD LED monitor that the wife's bought me on our recent trip - "for being a good boy"! No more waiting 1/2 an hour only to get wiggly graphics - Hurrah!
)
"The WOODLAND LINES of Nottinghamshire" is born!
"The WOODLAND LINES of Nottinghamshire" is born!
Last edited by Narrow Minded on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests





