Yes, that's the one. Although, also reading the comments, maybe there isn't a telephone device in that one; maybe it's just expert driving.invicta280:103195 wrote:Is it thisun'?Keith S:103187 wrote:
Somewhere in the recesses of YouTube there is a video of a Bertie with a centrifugal mechanism from an old telephone mounted in a tender, and a two-tone chuff pipe. It works very well indeed. It's not a new idea but it keeps resurfacing and I've always been curious about it.
http://youtu.be/nMV8RUP765M
Actually after reading the comments Im not so sure...
Sorry for interrupting :oops:
In any case it's one of my favourite railway videos. The scenery is beautiful and the Bertie is nicely finished... couldn't get more British (from my North American perspective)... much the same as the DVLR is becoming as it matures. Hopefully next year I shall get started on MY railway... I agree the "make and mend" atmosphere is something I will be trying to emulate!
Also sorry for interrupting!












